// If you have a choice between ME and HER , choose HER because if you really loved me there wouldn't be a choice. //

23.3.14

#Throwback to 14-03-2014

March always my fav month and i bet you guys know why....... Because it's my BIRTHDAY MONTH, ohyeah!!!!! Thanks all my friends for coming!!!! Im so appreciate to have you all <3 . I hope my dream can come true also! Okayyy actually I tell my friends giving me a surprise party , but they keep 说漏嘴 , so .... I know all the things but i just can keep quiet! :P #throwback 
Thanks my Kellyong & Diina give me big "surprise" love both of you!




At last , they celebrate my birthday at @wingscafe. I know that 在我生命中很重要的人都会出席 , but 我真的没有想到他会来 :] He is my big present , thanks shiqi&jesslyn&yongwei :B Also thanks for he coming , my forever love 

My eldest brother and my second brother :*


Thanks my BRO.
I LIKE THIS PIC SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 谢谢你们保护着女王那么多年 my two bodyguard :P

Adam(left) Queen Bossliao(right)


Darren Chai.

My pretty Catherine baby!

BOSS

侍陶

Yiyong

My pretty Shiqi baby!

Yoocai

handsome barry!
Eric

外劳- Be ya Zhi



I missed that night so much , 谢谢上天派了那么多人来守护我 你们的女王一直坚强着 ....... Thanks for loving me , I love you all :D

No comments:

Post a Comment